Working for Mueller Reports is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Your success as a field representative is based on your ability to draw knowledge from a variety of disciplines on a daily basis. Additionally, Mueller Reports creates an environment in which you are rewarded for your initiative and quality customer service. While a career as a field representative does hold you to strict standards for accuracy, professionalism, and responsibility, it is also one of very few careers that affords you such an independent work environment.
Attributes of a successful field representative:
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Access to a computer with a high-speed Internet connection
- Basic computer and mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently and set appointments
- Ability to navigate a geographical region